[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 15

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 11 09:52:17 EDT 2015

While there might be an implicit /tone/ in Dan's email, he's incisive
but his questions are valid.

Just because we've been here years and know some of the answers doesn't
make asking them wrong.

Since we deal with teenagers et al here, I would suggest the Sugar
should be tolerant.

I know we are with other less-than-collaborative people and
organizations in this community.

Dan, knowledge about your questions is dispersed. I know a bit from
Peru, and you're right. After 7 years, many machines are not operative.
Most of them are officially enf-of-life now. We still sopport them
because they've proven quite durable and there's quite a lot of them.

Sebastian