[Sugar-devel] Fwd: You have been unsubscribed from the Sugar-devel mailing list

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Fri Apr 10 20:04:20 EDT 2015

For a long time, sugar-devel was without a moderator.

Nobody noticed until this issue started.

I incremented the limit for bounce processing last time. Now I've
disabled it, so this shouldn't happen again.

Currently James Cameron and I serve as list administrators.
Thanks for letting us know.

Hope this will fix it.

Sebastian