[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.5 is available for your device

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Fri Oct 17 15:51:23 EDT 2014

Hi Christian,

I'm sorry to say that neither OntoLab, neither Sugarfox (tm) has
contributed in anything to Sugarizer.
Sugarizer is a free open source software under Apache Licence thanks to
SugarLabs and all its contributors.
Regarding your own contribution in Sugarizer 0.5, it's limited to what's
described here: [1] (German localization).

                Lionel.

[1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-May/048314.html