[Sugar-devel] Browse-157?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Thu Oct 2 10:01:18 EDT 2014

I have moved the repository to github [1]
pushed your patch, and a few non controversial patches pending on gitorius.
(manuq was the Browse maintainer, and he agreed on move the repo)

A testing .xo is available here [2]
I appreciate any help on testing and can do a release in a few days if
there are not regressions.

Gonzalo

[1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity
[2] http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/activities/Browse-157.xo

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:15 AM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> There are a number of not yet released fixes in gitorious for the
> Browse activity [1]:
>
> - #3954 clear URL entry when Escape is pressed, Sai Vineet,
>
> - #4712 show/hide tray button tooltip consistency, Gonzalo Odiard,
>
> - delay evince import, Gonzalo Odiard,
>
> - #4638 missing palettes workaround, Anubhav Jaiswal,
>
> There have also been several translation commits.
>
> Is a release expected soon?
>

> 1.  http://git.sugarlabs.org/browse
>
> --
> James Cameron
> http://quozl.linux.org.au/

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning