[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Testing Sugar Activities Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-21_Beta-4

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Tue Nov 25 07:46:54 EST 2014

I added Alice and Sara (spanish bot) but was not aware it was removed.
It certainly runs quite well in spanish XO1, as deployed in Peru.
I was not aware of responsible for the removed functionality nor was I
aware of any bugs related to it or performance.

Please add it back
Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/