[Sugar-devel] new to sugar labs (Gonzalo Odiard)

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Mon Nov 17 05:50:19 EST 2014

I have used Tank Attack (love the music) with a six year old tester used
to Tux Muth.

We have difficulty with seeing the question on a small screen.

My tester would appreciate a simple Maths Activity which would present
Tux Math type questions, in quick succession, perhaps with less of a
story, but with a visual reward like Maze.

Having Sugarizer as an .apk on an Android phone is cool :) Thank you
Lionel.

Iain