[Sugar-devel] Meeting with cordova committers

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:16:56 EST 2014

you are right gonzalo, and I had been working on the project on weekend and
have found a way out by which we don't need cordova to accept our changes..
I mean a replica copy of their code with our changes in my github repo
which can be cloned would also serve the purpose.

So as you say I would be reviewing the changes that need to be done on the
sugar side and so that they could be finalized and pushed and rest can be
cloned from my github repo and tested - then I don't see cordova
interference anyway :-)

Once this works we may keep the meeting and acceptance stuff for later too.
So would try to finalize the sugar stuff asap.

What's the exact date for feature freeze ? December 1, 2014 ? and I need to
get my pull request into sugar code by that time right ?