[Sugar-devel] [Design] Hi

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 5 06:22:28 EST 2014

Hi Aakash,

Sorry by the delay. The best place to communicate about development issues
is sugar-devel mailing list [1]
To know how to start, and create your development environment, look at [2]
We are really interested in get help on the web development part,
mostly in javascript/html5.
Welcome!

Gonzalo

[2] http://developer.sugarlabs.org/

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Aakash Tyagi <
>
> aakash.tyg93 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi this is Aakash,
>>
>> I am new to open source and want to contribute to the sugar labs web
>> development team. I have knowledge and experience in front end web
>> development and php(beginner). I don,t know where to start. Could you
>> please help?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Forwarding this to the sugar-devel mailing list...

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning