[Sugar-devel] Sugar Core on mobile operating systems

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Fri May 30 08:30:03 EDT 2014

Hello everybody

I have seen a project called Sugar Cordova. Despite that I do not know
For What It's Worth (FWIW) in general, I have also the question how the
Sugar Core Platform with the Sugar Web Architecture shown in a related
graphic on the project's website should run on the listed iOS, Windows
Phone 7 and successor, and BlackBerry.

Btw.: Cordova runs in parts on Firefox OS [1] and hence on Sugarfox as
well, and can also be used with Sugarizer. But like in the case of
Androidit makes no sense to do so, because these operating systems
alreadyoffer related APIs to the hardware modules.

Have fun
Christian Stroetmann

[1] wiki.mozilla.org/CordovaFirefoxOS