[Sugar-devel] [UKids] RE: [support-gang] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.4 is available

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat May 24 03:06:55 EDT 2014

Hi Caryl,

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I share you wish than lot of people involve in
Sugarizing (means, porting/rewriting to Sugar Web) !

Regarding newbie guide, a very basic one is here [1]. Not as cool than the
James Simmons ebook but it's a good start.

Regarding Memorize, Sugarizer integrate the activity Memorize Web [2] done
by Manuel. Once again it's very basic but it's a good start.

Will be cool if someone could improve these.

                Lionel.

[1] http://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html
[2] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en/sugar/addon/4693