[Sugar-devel] Atom shell

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Sun May 18 05:10:43 EDT 2014

On the 18th of May 2014, Lionel Laské wrote:

While you are already updating your website you may want to take care of
some typos:
Sugarizer is distributed in the form of 3 components:

It could work on any device ...and has also been tested...Sugarizer Thin
Client doesn't need... but requires ...
Features of Sugarizer Thin Client include:
... data store ...
Sugarizer Client is Sugarizer installed locally on the device so it does
not require ... - it can work stand-alone(alternatively: it works
stand-alone).Server access could be required only when it needs network
features.Sugarizer could work ...
then launch Chrome using the command line:
Note that the option "--allow-file-access-from-files" is needed to
authorize... Don't forget to close all other instances ... For other
browser equivalent options see here.
to allow the installation of an application...

Features of Sugarizer Client include:
... data store ...
Currently it just means to expose... In the near future, Sugarizer
Server will also be used ...
just unzip the content of the Sugarizer
Client<http://sugarizer.org/#client> in the directory of your web server...

I am also looking if and how the Sugar Local data store storage limited
by the browser can be increased above the 5Mblimit.

Christian

Christian Stroetmann <stroetmann at ontolab.com
<mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>> wrote