[Sugar-devel] Atom shell

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Sat May 17 19:00:38 EDT 2014

Thanks Gonzalo,

In fact, I do know the web loaction.
But I only tried to run the Thin Client again yesterday by pushing on
the button "Run it now!" respectively by following the hyperlinks to
"llaske.github.io/Sugarizer/" and, honestly, because "llaske.github.io"
is not accessable at all, I have concluded that the code for the Client
and the Server can't be downloaded anymore as well.
Now I found that the correct address of the repository is:
github.com/llaske/Sugarizer .

Christian