[Sugar-devel] Activity Idea

Kartik Kumar Perisetla kartik.peri at gmail.com
Sat May 10 10:12:18 EDT 2014

Hi,

When I am trying to access ~/.sugar/default from terminal in order to
install web service it gives me an error:
[image: Inline image 1]

Also, If I manually create that directory structure, the web service is not
listed under "Configure web service" section.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kartik Perisetla