[Sugar-devel] shipped languages/locales

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 07:03:22 EDT 2014

I think upstream should definitely include all the translations. It's up to
distributions to exclude some languages if they want to... It's even
supported by image composing tools usually, I think.

I posted pull requests to modernize our setup to use LINGUAS, add the
missing translations and always check that all the po files are shipped.
Ideally pootle would update LINGUAS, but we can do without that.

Daniel Narvaez