[Sugar-devel] Feature freeze

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 07:30:25 EDT 2014

We are not approaching 0.101.4 and the feature freeze, three days left.
There are three pull requests that I feel the freeze would apply to

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/192
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/88
(These are probably in manuq court).

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/124

Is there anything else outside the review queue?

--
Daniel Narvaez