[Sugar-devel] Time spent on activity (was Best time, format for logging?)

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:19:16 EDT 2014

That is just a separate idea,  but just to clarify, I am not suggesting
doing it each second. But in some sufficiently small interval, in minutes.
Quick question, aren't the activities saving metadata regularly now?

Anyway, I think the approach I mentioned should work fine, as I don't see
why we should try anything too complex when this data is not 100% reliable
as is just the time the activity was opened.

just my opinion,