[Sugar-devel] Time spent on activity (was Best time, format for logging?)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Mar 28 08:38:41 EDT 2014

It is easier for users to understand shutting down the laptop by
pressing the power button twice than to use the shutdown in the XO menu.
However,
this shutdown does not properly close open activities.

When the power light goes red, I would assume it would be possible to
perform an orderly shutdown.

The record is of an activity session so maintaining a list of session
information seems logical.

One option is to record the launch time in the stop time at launch so
that the metadata shows that a an activity session was started but not
properly closed.

Tony