[Sugar-devel] Error in creating sample web activity

Gaurav Parida gparida94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:50:09 EDT 2014

The code that I wrote, is just to change the name of the activity from
activity.info and index.html and also change the bundleID from activity.info.
The changes were done on the sample-web-template. ("volo create my-activity
./sugar-web-template")

here is the link of the docs http://developer.sugarlabs.org/activity.md.html