[Sugar-devel] How do you save stuff in web activities?

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:58:33 EDT 2014

Hi,

I think this is an issue with the backend. I changed to using the dictstore
in my activity and it works a charm in chrome; it calls my loaded callback.
But on sugar it hangs with loading the data.
I have no idea what is wrong, since it works for get things done activity.

Sam

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Sam Parkinson <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am just calling this form "define(function(require)". You can see the
> rest of the file here
> https://github.com/SAMdroid-apps/sugar-slides/blob/master/js/activity.coffee
>
> Thanks :)
>

> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Where are you calling this from? You should not need to setup() manually.
>>

>> On Saturday, 22 March 2014, Sam Parkinson <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm just wondering, does anyone have any code snippets for saving on web
>>> activities?
>>>
>>> I'm trying to make a web activity and am having some issues. Here is my
>>> save+load code: [CoffeeScript]
>>>
>>> activity.setup()
>>> datastoreObject = activity.getDatastoreObject()