[Sugar-devel] Introduction

Kamal Kaur kamal.kaur188 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:56:11 EDT 2014

Hello there,

I'm Kamaljeet Kaur, a third year Computer Science student from Punjab,
India. I have interest in learning Python, JavaScript, HTML and CSS.
Have also used them in my previous open-source project.

On the announcement of selected organisations in GSoC-14, I didn't
know much about the organisations whose names I already knew.

As from my childhood, I got attracted towards art and creative stuffs,
the name Sugar-labs made me look inside. After exploring, I came to
know about the Design team, writers team and all the creative people
out there. I felt like, Wow! This community is for me. I can do it.
Explored more and set up the development environment. And this is my
first love that didn't make me feel like searching for any other
organisation that interests me meaning that I like the first one only
:D

Well, now I want to continue my journey with this sweet community:
Sugar-labs. Want to apply for "Activity Unit Tests". What I have got
about it from my own interpretation is that Activity Unit Tests mean
something like testing output for other programs w.r.t. their Inputs.
Can be like checking the accuracy and reliability. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

@Mentors Walter Bender and Daniel Narvaez

Please guide me to explore and get more about this project. Or you'll
suggest me to explore other projects too? Please guide me so that I
can get the maximum about the project before applying which will help
me to understand it better and ultimately complete it properly.

Thank you.

--
Kamaljeet Kaur

kamalkaur188.wordpress.com