[Sugar-devel] Proposing review 0.102 schedule

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:02:57 EDT 2014

On 11 March 2014 02:56, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> I think that what is behind this request is that there are some
> deployments (Australia and Uruguay) where a few weeks delay wouldn't
> make much difference but carrying a bunch of patches downstream for
> another release cycle will mean a lot of work. I don't think Gonzalo
> made this request lightly.

I don't think it would mean a lot of work. It would only matter for the
next 7 weeks. During this time development is going to slow down, it might
even almost stall like we have seen with 0.99. We are unlikely to hit many
conflicts, and they should be quick to sort out as long as you manage your
sources in git.

I think most likely managing those patches is going to require less time
then we collectively spent on this thread :)