[Sugar-devel] My GSoC Proposal for "activity unit tests"

Gaurav Parida gparida94 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 02:06:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

Uptill now I have been successful in installing all the activities except
etoys(there is some file opeing error in the log)
and I can't find the repository named "image" as specfied in the list of
the activities at http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/fructose/

I thought that after the exams I would bug people on IRC and get the etoys
issue fixed and run it.

@ignacio

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Ignacio Rodríguez <nachoel01 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I like you'r apply, but by the way.. How do you do with Etoys? This is
> really weird!
>
> --
> Ignacio Rodríguez.

Have I missed something?
I am guessing that etoys is not at all supprted or what?

Thanks,
Gaurav