[Sugar-devel] Logs of the #sugar irc channel

Gaurav Parida gparida94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:04:51 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

Since, I always can't keep my computer switched on for IRC logs, I built
this bot with the help of ignacio which keeps the logs of the #sugar IRC
channel. It is built using python and twisted library.

It is currently deployed by ignacio at
http://elsalvador.treehouse.su/ignacio/sugar-IRC-LogBot/

The code is welcome for tweaks and improvements. Here is link of the
repository https://github.com/gauravp94/sugar-IRC-LogBot

It is not perfect in terms of UI, but it works :)
It is not the official logs of #sugar. Just wanted to share the link so
that the community could benefit from it.

Thanks,
--Gaurav
(gp94 on IRC)