[Sugar-devel] Feature freeze

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Sun Mar 9 20:21:17 EDT 2014

We just finished the review of the design issues the last week,
and we agreed in the general points.
I think we should make a effort to finalize the features already discussed,
and not include anything more.
Maybe we can discuss postpone feature freeze by one or two weeks more,
but of course this would be something to decide as a community.

Gonzalo

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm releasing 0.101.3 and we are now feature frozen. I marked the pull
> requests that introduce new features with a [Feature] prefix. I considered
> closing them to unclutter the queue but then I thought it would be better
> to keep them around to make sure they are not forgotten. If new pull
> request which introduces features are posted let's mark them in a same way
> (for new contributors let's also explain why we are doing that).
>
> Time to kill bugs!
>
> --
> Daniel Narvaez

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children