[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2014 - Porting the Sugar core onto Python 3.x info

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sun Mar 9 12:27:53 EDT 2014

El 09/03/14 03:33, Sam Parkinson escribió:
> Yay! An excuse to make the collab framework so it actually works on
> things other than XO! This could be interesting.

Hi,
Just wanted to point out that
(1) Ad hoc networking works fine on "things other than XO", in my humble
opinion.
(2) "Under the tree" collaboration (i.e. without a schoolserver) is a
core feature that would be a shame to loose, even if we haven't made too
good use of it (yet).

On the other hand, +1 for modernizing/fixing our technology stack.

Regards,
Sebastian