[Sugar-devel] Regarding JS collaboration project

Prasoon Shukla prasoon92.iitr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:40:08 EDT 2014

> If I remember correctly Emil also agreed that the new framework should be
independent from telepathy

It seems there were two separate threads of the same name:

1 - http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-January/046687.html
2 - http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-January/046773.html

and I just read the first one >_<

Anyway, it's good to see that we don't want to use telepathy for this. So,
I'll go ahead and take a look at Emil's code and run it. Will reply back at
this thread soon.