[Sugar-devel] Formal question regarding Feature Policy

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Thu Mar 6 07:33:21 EST 2014

Hi Gonzalo

Before any complaints hit the the mailing list I prefer to ask twice.

In this case the question is related with the paragraph 'Propose a
feature for addition into the release cycle', point 2 of the webpage
Features/Policy that says:
"If your feature adds UI or changes the current UI please add as well
the [DESIGN] tag to the subject. Please add the flag as well if the work
flow does change or new ones are added."
As I understand this it means [FEATURE] [DESIGN] is correct.

Actually, I do not expect that others will implement proposed features
of me, so I only propose features that I am interested in for
implementation on my side.

Christian