[Sugar-devel] One for Grandma and Grandpa

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Wed Mar 5 14:31:53 EST 2014

> [ everyone else: I'm sorry, this is too much fun, I stop here

Yeah, is too fun. I didn't know we are in troll hunting season.

Christian,
You are taking a knife, thinking "this can be used to cut bananas",
and "creating the new concept" of the "Banana Cutter" (r)

Is really fun.

If you are _really_ interested in contribute to this community,
need try something different. Of course looking at the precedents,
is difficult that happen.

If you are not a troll, are acting as a troll. This is a development list,
go to other place, with all your lawyers.

Gonzalo