[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] replace combo box on language panel

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:58:15 EST 2014

Maybe I should not use ellipsis at all for this.

Re Manuq's suggestion to use an invoker, I struggled with that: It
popped the palette up into a separate window that was not selectable
:P But I agree, some way to better tie the button and palette together
visually would be good. I'll play around with some ideas.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs