[Sugar-devel] Write Activity on XO-4, spell check isn't working

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:06:20 EDT 2014

Hi Gonzalo,

I'm using:

 Fedora 18
 Sugar 0.98.8

I tried with Write 86 and the latest Write 94 and same issues happened.

If I went back to abiword and libabirword
abiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc12.rpm
<http://harvest.one-education.org/public/au1b-updates/SRPMS/abiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc12.src.rpm>
these
problems were resolved, but check-spelling remain disabled (of course).

So my plan is compile  abiword from the source you attached with check
spelling enabled.

Some question  about. compilation on ARM, what XO image are you using to
make compilation process ?
You are using an XO 1.75 or XO4 for compile ?

Because if I use current Ceibal image to compile, lot of rpms must be
downloaded to resolve dependences and some of these rpms  broke the UI
graphic interface. After install these dependences I can't use the XO on
graphic mode, only in text mode.

Regards.

Gustavo