[Sugar-devel] ARM fork

Ryan Cunningham rvskmbrly3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:58:05 EDT 2014

I want to make sure you are responsible only for testing and not for packaging (except after testing).

Also, I cannot test the software or make any modifications resulting from bugs, because of the hardware requirements. It is therefore up to you to perform said testing and to make said changes.

--
Sent from my iPad