[Sugar-devel] making "codova platform add" command work for sugar

Puneet Kaur puneet.gkaur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:54:41 EDT 2014

1. here's a kind of url you told about :
https://github.com/puneetgkaur/sugar-web-template/releases/tag/3.5.0 , but
it doesn't help

2. Just to try out if things work what I did was to keep an entry in
platforms.js as follows :

    'sugar':{
        parser: './metadata/sugar_parser',
        url    : 'https://github.com/apache/cordova-android.git',
version: '3.5.0'
    }

just changed the name but kept the url same as android, now the interesting
thing which happens is that with "cordova platform add sugar" command it
gives the following error:

Error: incorrect header check
    at Zlib._binding.onerror (zlib.js:295:17)

while with android command it works perfectly fine.

so what could be possible reason behind this ?

3.Also I observed in ~/.cordova/lib, there are directories with the name of
amazon-fireos,android,firefoxos,ios,tmp,ubuntu,www

how are these directories created ? and is this a possible reason behind
the issue (for there's no sugar directory there) ?