[Sugar-devel] Running TamTam activities on Fedora 20

Anil Seth seth.anil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 02:09:06 EDT 2014

I had to do the following to get TamTam activities to run on Fedora 20:

The tamtamorc.cfd file in <tamtam>/common/Resources/ needs an additional
comma in line 62:

$ diff tamtamorc.csd tamtamorc.csd.orig
62c62
< aindex, atrans, ifreq, iphase, itable, itabdur xin
---
> aindex, atrans, ifreq, iphase itable, itabdur xin

In addition on the x86_64 architecture, I had to make the aclient.so (in
common/Util/Clooper) using the installed version of csound.

It would be useful if tamtamorc.csd file is fixed in the main repository.

Regards
Anil.