[Sugar-devel] Stuck in writing tests for sugar activities

Gaurav Parida gparida94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:44:34 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am currently writing some UI tests for sugar activities and one of the
main task at hand is to write more tests except the basic ones, and those
tests involve user input to be given. For example: after opening the
terminal activity, if we type 'ls' then it should have some output, then we
can match it with the correct output.

The code that is being used for the UI tests is present in
sugar-toolkit-gtk3/src/sugar3/test/uitree.py.

I haven't been successful to find any way to provide input to those UI
elements till now, any pointers in how to proceed over it would be great.

Thanks,
Gaurav (gp94)