[Sugar-devel] [GSoC 2014] Sugar Listens Weekly Summary

Rodrigo Parra rodpar07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:38:03 EDT 2014

Hi Sam!

First of all, thanks for your time and suggestions.
Here's my second blogpost http://tmblr.co/ZLEL4t1HZ7XRT and as you said, it
seems like having a central recognizer process is the way to go.

As for the language model, believe me, it is not as scary as it sounds!
We plan on providing default models if available, but letting each
developer override the language model with a grammar is a huge gain in
terms of flexibility and accuracy.

A simple language model is very easy to define, and with good docs (which
are on the roadmap) I think developers will be fine.
Regards,

Rodrigo