[Sugar-devel] Testing images with SUgar 0.102

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 28 11:14:41 EDT 2014

We have new images to test Sugar 0.102 in any XO model.
You can download them here [1]
These images are "clean" Sugar images, without any customization.

Even when Sugar 0.102 is finished, we appreciate the report of errors.

What is new?

The release notes [2] describe the changes in Sugar, in addition,
the following activities were updated:

   - Abacus 54 -> 56
   - Calculate 41.2 -> 42
   - Chart 10 -> 11
   - Chat 80 -> 81
   - FractionBounce 22
   - Log 35 -> 36
   - Measure 49 -> 51
   - Memorize 47 -> 48
   - Physics 19 -> 21
   - Scratch 24 -> 25
   - TurtleBlocks 202.1 -> 207

and the following activities were added:

   - Finance 11
   - Words 21
   - MusicPainter 12

Several performance issues were solved, if you use XO-1, would be
great if you can help us to identify remaining issues, to solve them on
the next Sugar cycle.

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.102/Testing#Testing_with_a_XO
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.102/Notes

--
Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Software for children learning