[Sugar-devel] [Design] Bulletin Board - Design Review

Athar Haque findathar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 12:51:17 EDT 2014

Yes we don't require three buttons as such. *self.board.share_button* is
just the activity sharing button which is also available in the description
panel but I had put it here too because I wanted all of them to be at one
place so that user have to share the activity before using the bulletin
board. I will remove it and let the one present in description panel be
used. *self.board.box_button* just opens up the chat entry panel as shown
in the video. *self.board.button* is the main button which hide/unhide the
bulletin board i.e, the friends and clipboard tray, chat interface, entry,
etc. I can modify the bulletin button to do hiding/unhiding of bulletin
board as well as the chat entry panel. This would allow us to include all
the functionalities with just one button.

I am not aware about the collaboration panel as I was never able to share
any activity due to the proxy issue which isn't resolved yet.

Nazrul