[Sugar-devel] Python ABC program

andrew Roger Brookes andybrookestar at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:43:09 EDT 2014

I don't know if anyone  would be interested but I resurrected the
Flashcards  ABC program (teach kids the Alphabet)previously available on
schoolsplay/childsplay

see  : http://www.childsplay.mobi

Basically the developers allowed me access and use of archive files and
suggested integrating it back into childsplay suite ; to be honest i'm
more a PHP man and the python to integrate is beyond me. Also the
developers have limited time to hold my hand on it. Anyway I wrote a
standalone Python script to get it working see:

http://www.accra-guesthouse.com/showArticle/28

I guess it might fit better into sugar?I can email code and sound,image
files in ZIp if anyone wants to have a look at it?

andybrookes at gmail.com