[Sugar-devel] Notification without activity instance

Prasoon Shukla prasoon92.iitr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 03:32:15 EDT 2014

It's actually just like view source - you can be running any activity and
upon pressing the shortcut, the social-help activity is launched. However,
if there is no category (in the discourse forum) for currently active
activity, then we just want to display a notification saying so.

I really would like help with this - I'm stuck at this point.
ᐧ