[Sugar-devel] Error on Write activity: no module named abiword

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Jul 18 04:10:34 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 09:48:35AM +0200, Lionel Laské wrote:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> Thanks for your answer.

>     Do you have a abiword rpm with introspection enabled?
>

> Not sure to understand the question :-(
> I didn't add any custom rpm in the image.
> Where can I find the information about that ?
>

>     Hint: we use a custom rpm
>
>     http://harvest.one-education.org/public/au1b-updates/RPMS/
>     abiword-2.9.3-1.git20121011.fc18.olpc12.armv7hl.rpm
>

> Does it mean that I need to include a different rpm ?

Without seeing your .ini file it isn't practical to answer this.  ;-)

It is certainly possible to need a different rpm, if different
activities or rpms are already being used.

Are you publishing your olpc-os-builder git repository anywhere?
github seems a reasonable place.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/