[Sugar-devel] Write Activity on XO-4, spell check isn't working

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 04:27:10 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:00 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <godiard at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Martin (tch) say mock generate smaller rpms (maybe using strip?)

Possibly, although that happens within rpmbuild, it might be more
constrained dependencies. rpmbuild will use what ever it can find on
the system within mock that is only what the spec file defines

> But I couldn't make mock work in the xo-4

Have you tried details here, it should work OK
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_Mock_to_test_package_builds