[Sugar-devel] Pootle and sucrose 0.102.0

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jul 1 15:07:59 EDT 2014

+rgs

Pootle was still running on housetree when it died. There was a new VM
ready to host it, but the migration was never completed.

We have full backups, but someone needs to step forward and setup a new
instance. Raul also expressed interest a couple of weeks ago and I gave
him access to newpootle. Would you like to work together on this?

--
  _ // Bernie Innocenti
  \X/  http://codewiz.org