[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Notifications

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:29:25 EST 2014

Hi,

For the system level notifications I was thinking of adding an ! icon (or
anything else) to the end of the frame and putting the notification palette
on that. Or maybe they should go under the journal, since the journal is
used for the system space notifications. What do you think from a ui
perspective?

Sam