[Sugar-devel] Sugar web activity wait 1 minute at startup

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 07:41:01 EST 2014

In sugar-build you was not seeing the issue right?

What I was suggesting was to enable webkit1 usage in sugar-build using that
env variable, and see if that made the issue appear. It wouldn't
immediately solve your issue, but being able to blame it on webkit1 (or
not) would be helpful in further debugging.

--
Daniel Narvaez