[Sugar-devel] My custom activity-icon renders fine, except in the launched application toolbar

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 05:07:44 EST 2014

Hello, thank you for your answer.

Something must be wrong with parameters, as it sends me the options back :

$ python ./sugariconify.py -s #000000 -f #ffffff -o activity-icon.svg

Usage: sugar-iconify.py [options] input.svg

 -c Apply default color entities (#666666, #ffffff) to output
 -d directory The preferred output directory
 -e Do not insert entities for strokes and fills
 -f hex Hex value to replace with fill entity
 -g Automatically accept guesses for stroke and fill entities
 -h Display this help message
 -i Insert "isolated stroke" entities
 -m Multiple export; export top level groups as separate icons
 -o Overwrite the input file; overridden by -m
 -p pattern Only export icons whose name matches pattern; for use with -m
 -s hex Hex value to replace with stroke entity
 -x Output example SVGs, for previewing their appearance in Sugar;
    ignored with -m
 -v verbose

Regards

2014-01-25 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>