[Sugar-devel] My custom activity-icon renders fine, except in the launched application toolbar

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:45:37 EST 2014

Hello again,

I've downloaded sugariconify script in my Ubuntu post, but I get the
following error :

$ ./sugariconify.py -s #000000 -f #ffffff -o activity-icon.svg
./sugariconify.py: ligne 27: HELP : commande introuvable  (could not find
command HELP on line 27)
./sugariconify.py: ligne 45: Erreur de syntaxe près du symbole inattendu «
( » (syntax error near unexpected symbol '(' on line 45 )
./sugariconify.py: ligne 45: `class SugarIconify():' (on line 45).

Regards

2014-01-25 laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>