[Sugar-devel] Programming in Python or as a Web Activity ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:37:04 EST 2014

Thank you,

   1. The most challenging task that I am facing in my development
   beginning, is to get the libraries easel.js and tween.js work as shim
   dependencies of require.js. In fact, I think I could read require.js
   documentation thousands of times, I won't be able to get started.
   2. The other problem, is that I need to put a real canvas element inside
   the <div id="canvas"> ... but I don't know which size I must give to the
   canvas in order to fit the sugar Window client area (without the toolbar).
   3. At last, and for that they are plenty of documentations, Javascript
   OOP development is a bit trikier than the Python/Java OOP development

So, how can I go further, at least with points 1) and 2) ?

Regards