[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Rework the wireless control panel, section to respect non-wireless connections

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Jan 21 23:38:50 EST 2014

Hi,

I find it sometimes helpful when access points appear and disappear (or
are at an extreme range). The network manager appears to get confused.
As a further incantation, I also turn off the radio and turn it back on.
So the 'discard' button has psychological advantages in working with a
frustrating network environment. (Although in truth, the only real cure
seems to be a cold start).

Tony