[Sugar-devel] Gtk 3.10 icon size regression

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 20 15:34:48 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:16:09AM +0100, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> For the record what I was saying is that the XO is a dead end
> because OLPC is not marketing it anymore, in favor of the Android
> tablet. As a result I'd expect organizations to not be ordering it
> anymore.

I don't know how to measure marketing except by observation.

The marketing that I see offers both products.  There has been no
announcement of retirement of the laptop, and it is still in
production.

In the last two weeks I worked on second sourcing of SPI FLASH ROM and
the eMMC chips in the XO-1.75 and XO-4.

How are you measuring marketing?

For the purposes of planning Sugar development, should you instead be
measuring deployment?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/