[Sugar-devel] Localizing OLPC Android Apps

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:35:03 EST 2014

There is a tool called android2po

https://github.com/miracle2k/android2po

That converts between Android resource files and gettext PO files.

We would be more than happy to host any Open Source (Sugar Labs /
OLPC) related files on Pootle.  If the software is not open source, it
would be incompatible with our status as a member project of the
Software Freedom Conservancy to dedicate resources to it.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator